Funny man Adam Sandler knabbed the number one spot on Forbes' list of the 10 Most Overpaid Actors of 2013.
To compile the rankings, Forbes compared actors' salaries from their last three films with movie earnings and studio budgets.
Sandler had two big movie flops this year — "Jack and Jill" and "That's My Boy"— the former of which cost $80 million to make and grossed $150 million, while the latter cost $70 million to make but only grossed $57 million.
Forbes estimates that for every $1 Sandler made for his last three movies, the films themselves earned an average of $3.40.
Sandler swiped the top spot from last year's front-runner, Eddie Murphy, while Katherine Heigel remains in second place for the second year in a row — thanks to the lackluster "One For the Money" and "Killers."
Forbes' list is compiled from numbers between June 2012 and 2013.
Here's the complete list of Overpaid Actors:
1. Adam Sandler: Returns $3.40 for every $1 paid.
2. Katherine Heigl: Returns $3.50 for every $1 paid.
3. Reese Witherspoon: Returns $3.90 for every $1 paid
4. Nicolas Cage: Returns $6 for every $1 paid.
5. Kevin James: Returns $6.10 for every $1 paid.
6. Denzel Washington: Returns $8.30 for every $1 paid.
7. Steve Carell: Returns $10 for every $1 paid.
8. Jennifer Aniston: Returns $10.60 for every $1 paid.
9. Matt Damon: Returns $10.60 for every $1 paid.
10. Ryan Reynolds: Returns $10.70 for every $1 paid.